- Weatherproof paper: 64 pages/ 32 sheets per notebook. This paper that won’t turn to mush when wet and will repel water, sweat, grease, mud, and even survive the accidental laundry mishap and more.
- Wire-O binding: tough impact-resistant wire-o binding won’t lose its shape in your back pocket or pack.
- What to write with: use a Pencil or all-weather pen and your notes will stay intact. Standard Ballpoint pens will work when paper is dry. Water-based inks will bead off Rite in the Rain sheets.
- WATERPROOF POLYDURA COVER: Our most flexible cover material that will defend your field notes from scratches and stains.
- Recyclability: in spite of Rite in the Rain durability, it is completely recyclable. Simply Recycle Rite in the Rain as you do other white or printed papers.
Made with a Polydura cover and side spiral wire-o binding. The 4 5/8″ x 7″ size books also have Field patterns available with numbered pages. 64 pages (32 sheets).