1. What Personal Information Do We Collect?
- Information You Provide. We collect and store only your company’s basic information and your email address. We use the information you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, processing your orders, and communicating with you.
- Information from Other Sources. We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. This may include updated delivery and address information from our shippers or other sources so that we can correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily.
2. How Do We Use Your Information?
- Agents. We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, and processing credit card payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Special Offers. We may send you special offers from time to time, unless you choose to be removed from our mailing list.
- Business Transfers. As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores or assets. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the unlikely event that we are acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
- Law Enforcement. If we receive a lawful court order to release account or other personal information, we will comply with the law. We will also release information when necessary to protect the life, safety or property of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
3. How Do We Protect the Security of Your Information?
- We use a firewall to protect against unlawful intrusion. All online orders are transmitted securely and processed by authorize.net using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
We do not sell products or services to children. If you are under 18, you may use this site only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
5. Contact Us